• UnknownEditor
    Does anyone buy text books these days? Do you buy paper books, or e-books? How many microwave books do you have on your shelf? Do you buy books at a discount at trade shows, or just buy them on-line? What do you think the future of technical books (and websites) will be now that AI is becoming a thing?

I probably have 40 microwave-related books, but there are maybe 5 that I go to when I am looking for something. I prefer a paper book, it is easier to read IMO. Yeah I get it, e-books are easier to search. But most textbooks have a solid index that will help you find everything.

- Steve
  • Desert Sage
    I had a book used for college transmission lines class. At the time, I hated the book. When I got a job after graduation this became my go to book. All my books I used for work have all the important pages marked with post-it notes. Later on, I rescued old microwave books bound for the landfill. (I coveted a Bode Feedback book where I worked but couldn't 'take' it!)

I know you can sell books but the value is low. I am considering using them for cremation starter kit for my books when I go.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome!

Join the international conversation on a broad range of microwave and RF topics. Learn about the latest developments in our industry, post questions for your peers to answer, and weigh in with some answers if you can!